Fiber 10/100M Tx Fx Media Converter , 1310nm 20km Ethernet Optical Converter
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China ( mainland)|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging, the products are packed in international standard. Each carton is lined with apolythene sheet, thus preventing the contents from dampness.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Credit card|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pairs per month|
|Fiber Type:||SM Dual Fiber||Fiber Interface:||SC/ST/FC|
|Connector:||RJ45 Port||Transmission Rate:||10/100M|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Power:||5V DC|
SM Dual Fiber Media Converter,
1310nm Tx Fx Media Converter,
20km Ethernet Optical Converter
Fiber Media Converter 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX Single-Mode Dual Fiber SC
The NuFiber® single fiber single mode media converters are designed to transmit and receive 10/100Mbps data over one optical fiber.
The electrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 10Mbps, or 100Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments.
The optical interface operates at a 100Mbps Ethernet rate. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status.
1. Plug and play, high performance, Low power consumption;
2. Complies with IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T) and IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX/FX) standards;
3. Auto-negotiation support on RJ45 port;
4. Auto-Negotiation of duplex(HDX/FDX) on RJ45 port;
5. Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10Mbps or 100Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data;
6. Auto MDI/MDI-X support on RJ45 port;
7. Distances up to: 2 km Multimode, 120 km Single Mode;
8. ST, SC, FC optical connectors;
9. Status LED's for TX,FX LINK/ACT, POWER,100M to easily monitor network status;
10. External power adapter.
► Access Control Systems
► Building and Environmental Control Systems
► Tamper Switch
► 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Media Converter
► High Speed Computer Links
|Standards||IEEE802.3u (100Base-TX/FX), IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T)|
|Data Transfer Rate||100Mbps: 148,800 pps
10Mbps: 14,880 pps
|Wavelength||Multi-mode: 850 nm or 1310nm
Single-mode: 1310 nm , 1550 nm
One RJ45 port
|LED Indicator||PWR: Green Illuminated to indicate unit is operating under normal operation
TX LNK/ACT: Green Illuminated indicates receiving link pulses from compliant copper device and flashes when data being sent / received
FX LNK/ACT: Green Illuminated indicates receiving link pulses from compliant fiber device and flashes when data being sent / received
100M: Green Illuminated when data packets are being transmitted at 100 Mbps
|Power Supply||Outside: 5 V DC 1 A
Built-in: 100 V to 240 V AC 50 Hz to 60 Hz
|Operating Temp||0 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temp||-20 °C to +80 °C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||95 mm × 70 mm × 25 mm|
|Net Weight||0.165 kg|
Shipping and Packing
1. 100% new materials for production, the chips are purchased from international firms such as Marvell,Reltek,etc.
2. High quality products with ISO9001, RoHS, FCC, CE Certificates.
3. Multiple detection: Raw materials detection, three rounds of testing for the optical and electrical properties, 24 hours aging test, compatibility testing on switches before delivery.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company ?
A: We're professional manufacturer of fiber media converter, providing one-stop OEM & ODM service to all partners all over the world.
Q: Are your products conforming to our standards ?
A: Yes, our products can pass the testings as you require, e.g.: CE, RoHS, ISO9001.
Q: How do you control the quality ?
A: We have perfect QC system (IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC team), professional product engineers and continuous improvement system.